Great appetizer/dessert. Serve with your favorite artisan bread, e.g. ciabatta, french.
1 sheet Puff Pastry, half of 17 oz. package, thawed
1 – small wheel Brie, about 6-inches in diameter, rind removed
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Toast pecans in a bit of oil.
2. Roll out puff pastry on lightly floured surface. Place brie in center. Top with fresh raspberries, brown sugar, and toasted pecans.
3. Pull 4 corners up and seal seams. Twist ends at top.
4. Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking oil.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.