Fun Things to do:
Kid-sized corn maze, gourd cave, straw-tower, tire mountain, tractor trike track, climbing fort, spider web, corn box, high-strikers and more . . . including that classic tire swing
- Escape to the country with your kiddos
- A chance to claim their own great pumpkin
- Scale the tire mountain and stroll the discovery trail
- Wander the butterfly garden
- Get lost in the kid-sized corn maze and much more!
- Enjoy a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch (as long as it isn’t muddy) and try out that tire swing.
It’s good, old-fashioned fun in the country
- Discovery Trail (a half mile trail that winds through the orchard with signs posted along the way with fun facts about the trees and surrounding plants)
- Butterfly Garden – Explore our garden with plants hand-picked to provide a food source for the cats (caterpillars) and nectar for the butterflies themselves.
Don’t forget your cameras
Explore the Orchard!